1. Standardize trading practices for fixed income, money and derivatives instruments in Vietnamese financial markets;
2. Encourage the adoption of global best practices by market participants in Vietnamese financial markets;
3. Establish market conventions and a code of conduct and ethics governing market practitioners;
4. Provide training to staff of Members in respect of trading fixed income, money and derivatives market instruments and handling other aspects of Vietnamese financial markets;
5. Support Vietnamese regulatory authorities in developing the legal framework for financial markets in Vietnam; and
6. Serve as a bridge between Vietnamese regulatory authorities and market participants by providing up-to-date information regarding the developments and trends in financial markets.